Hi-Soft Cutting Board
- Highest Temp: 70°C or 158°F
- Lowest Temp: -30°C or -22°F
- Exposure to extreme heat, boiling water and sterilizers will cause warping or softening. This product cannot put in water over 158F (70c).
- Use bleach (approx. 20 minutes) to remove stubborn stains. Make sure to wash thoroughly afterward.
- Flip over the cutting board to allow for even wear.
Wooden cutting boards are currently banned by the NYC health department, therefore KORIN highly advises users to take sanitary precautions by considering cutting board materials.