Sumi Charcoal 23lb/case
- Even if its no longer BBQ season and it's time to put those grills away for the cold winter, binchotan can still be used around the house.
- Binchotan filters and absorbs chemicals in water. All water filters have white charcoal in them.
- Absorbs odors
- Absorbs dampness You can put it in your fridge to replace baking soda, then simply soak them in water to revive their effectiveness!
- Try leaving binchotan on your bedside. Binchotan produces negative ions that helps the immune system and decreases electromagnetism.
- Neutralizes and improves soil quality for plants.
- Small amounts of binchotan powder can help kill stomach viruses, prevent food poisoning, and stop diarrhea. *Warning: Large amounts is unhealthy.*
- Small amounts in rice cookers increases the rice's calcium content and allows it to keep for longer.
- Bathing with a little bit of binchotan in the water can help improve blood cycle, hair and skin.
Ratings & Reviews
A great first step into Japanese charcoal.
by Kyle -
This is a great product for someone looking to take a step up from regular hardwood charcoal. Burns hot and clean for a long time. I also like the fact that I can extinguish the hot coals and use again later for another cook. Although $30 may seem expensive in comparison to American charcoal, when you factor in the long burn time and the fact that they can be easily extinguished and re-used later, they actually provide great value.